Sunday, December 2, 2007

Halloween

Wow! I feel like Halloween came and went and now it's on with Christmas! Time just goes by way too quickly! The kids had a lot of fun on Halloween but it was a hectic few days. We had the ward trunk-or-treat on a Friday then on Tuesday night the Young Men and the Young Women had a little Halloween carnival for their activity and invited all the leaders children to go, so we got them dressed again. Then Wednesday (Halloween) Carson and Austin got to go to school in their costumes. I helped at Carson's school party so here I was putting the skunk costume on Max yet again! He was starting to get irritated every time I put that hat on him. We finished at Carson's school and picked Austin up from school - got home, got the kids out of their costumes and two hours later, put them on again to head down to Novell for the kids to trick-or-treat at Daddy's work. As soon as we finished there we got the boys in the car rushed home to have dinner and went trick-or-treating to a few of the neighbors. Whew!!! Now can you see why I am so glad Halloween is over? Cute little Max in his skunk costume
Carson was thrilled with his simple Jack-o-Lantern
Austin was thrilled with his Blue's Clue's pumpkin
Three boys ready to go!

4 comments:

Binny said...

Nellie, they are so stinkin cute! I could just eat them up! I am glad you posted Halloween pictures, i have been wanting to see them in their costumes.

Binny said...

It is funny because in some pictures Max totally looks like you and in some he looks just like Tom.

Melissa said...

Great pictures! I loved your boy's costumes---each one was so great! Life just doesn't slow down---now we're racing around to all the Christmas activities! It's such a fun time of year, though! Maybe we'll miss this busy-ness in February when things area little calmer! :) Thanks again for having us over for dinner--we love your family and are so grateful for your friendship!

kris said...

They all look so cute. Did you get the pirate costume at Children's Place? I bought Logan the same one there and at the last minute he decided he wanted to be Batman so I returned it.