Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Curious Max

Oh, you've gotta love the age where they get into everything! He is a very curious little boy right now, this is always a hard stage but it's also fun to see him so fascinated with this stuff.When Carson leaves for school or Daddy leaves for work Max loves to go to the window and watch them leave.
Max loves to pull out all the lids for the pots and pans, he thinks they are cars and he pushes them all over the kitchen floor. If I try to put them away and he sees he will pull them right back out!
Good thing he is only eating an apple here, but he still puts everything in his mouth. I can't tell you how many things I have found in his mouth. At least he never tries to swallow them, he just likes to slosh them around.
He is fascinated with the dishwasher, he climbed right on the other day, good thing he is so light!



Thank goodness he has some downtime and can kick up his feet and relax

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Crazy to think Max is almost one! One year olds are so so cute and fun, but it sure is exhausting to keep up with them!

Binny said...

Oh Nellie he is so sweet and soo darling! I just want to squeeze him. I am glad that I get to see your boys again in a few months and spend some more time with them. I love those little guys!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great when they're asleep? He's so darn cute!! I have pics of Dexter sitting in the dishwasher, too. It amazes me that these little ones don't get hurt more - all the things they get into. Your boys are so very handsome.

Kris said...

What a sweetheart! He is adorable! I am glad I got to see you guys again. It was too short a visit thought!

Justin said...

What a smart little guy. Can't wait to introduce him to his future bride (the one who spit up on his mom's foot last night).

Great blog, Chanelle!

Kati said...

Chanelle....we missed seeing you the other night! Your boys are just too cute. Tom is, ((as always)) just a laugh every minute. Barbara gave me your blog...and I didn't know if you knew that we had one too. email me at littlebitoflove76@gmail.com and I will send you an invite!

Kati

Barbara said...

Chanelle, I finally figured out how to leave a message! Your whole blog is so fun. The boys are beautiful--well -so handsome as Doug would say. All of the boys are at such great ages, I love it! Thanks for sharing --Love, Barbara

Barbara said...

It would be fun to post the one you have of Carson sitting in the dishwasher at that same age. The picture sleeping with his legs up is adorable. I could gush all day!

Michelle said...

SO SO CUTE. I need to see your kids again. They are getting so big! How's Max doing on the cure for cancer and his Russian skills?

Kim Davis said...

Barbra gave me the link to your blog and I am so glad she did. Your family is so cute... I can't believe how different they all look!