Favorite Food: Pizza and strawberries
Favorite Treat: Ice cream
Favorite Color: Red, blue and green
Favorite Movie: Return of the Jedi
Favorite TV show: Super Why and Dora
Favorite Book: The Incredibles
Favorite Song: I am a child of God
Favorite thing to do: When I asked Austin what his favorite thing to do was he said "help Heavenly Father and Jesus" He looked at me for a while before he said it like he was trying so hard to come up with just the answer that I wanted, what a funny kid. He loves to do anything that Carson does but he also loves to jump on the tramp, play light sabres and play with his friends.
We took him to the doctor for his well child check and he weighs 32 lbs (15%) and is 39 inches tall. (33%) Austin has such a fun personality, it seems like Tom and I are always telling each other something funny that Austin said or did that day. He is so sweet, he gives the greatest hugs, he squeezes you really tight and just lays his head on your shoulder. He is very affectionate, he comes up to me for no reason and puts his arms around me and says "I love you mama" and kisses me on the cheek. He also loves to kiss Max all the time. He is such a sweet little guy.
Austins birthday was on March 22nd, the day before Easter. We were down in St. George for Easter weekend so we celebrated with the family down there and the following week we had a friend birthday party for him.
Blowing the candles out, he loved that he got to hold it in his hand.
Austin with his cousins enjoying their ice cream cone.
At his friend birthday party playing Bingo
Since he doesn't eat cake, I made him peanut butter cups, another of his favorite treats.
8 comments:
What a darling boy! What he said about helping Heavenly Father and Jesus was so cute. Lizzy was looking at it with me and she said "There is my buddy," and then she saw the picture with Carson in it and said "Look there is my other buddy." I can't wait until our kids can spend some time together, they are going to have a lot of fun.
The ice cream cone/birthday candle thing is so smart! I will have to try that some time, even though we're not allergic to anything. He's such a sweet boy!
HB Austin. He is so cute, and such a ham for the camera. I love your posts!
What a sweet boy! I loved his comment about helping Jesus! That's so funny he was trying to say something he thought you'd want to hear!
I love those pictures! He is so cute. And he was so thrilled with his birthday ice cream cone! I love it that he lists the three colors as his favorite. Remember when he asked everybody he saw -whats your favorite color? - it was such a big thing for him, he could barely talk and then he would remember what your favorite color was--if you changed it the next time. Such cute boys.
Hey Chanelle: I don't have an email for you to tell you about my scrapbooking. So email me at tlsandren@yahoo.com and I'll tell you all about it. Happy Birthday to Austin. I can't believe how fast children grow up!
OH MY GOODNESS! I was just randomly blog hopping and found your blog. Sooo cute! I was Tom's next door neighbor growing up. Crazy...
Brittany (Clegg) Allen
here's mine: www.brittanylaneallen.blogspot.com
Chanelle-
I love reading about how the boys are growing and what a fantastic mom you are. I totally admire you and all that you do for your little guys. They are the CUTEST!
Post a Comment