Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Big Three Oh!

I know this is late but happy birthday to my wonderful husband! He turned 30 on April 30th. I'm not the most creative when it comes to planning parties so we just did a little celebration at home, but when it comes to his birthday Tom doesn't like me to make a big huge deal over it. He had to work most of the day but we were able to go to dinner at Tucano's, one of our favorite places. Then we came back and had cake and ice cream.

Tom had requested that I make carrot cake for his birthday. I'm not a fan of carrot cake so I didn't even have a recipe. He went and found one online that looked good to him and printed it out for me. I love you Tom, happy birthday!



What a good Dad he is, he let all the boys open his presents for him. They thought that was so much fun!

3 comments:

Ines said...

Happy Birthday Tom! 30 is quite a milestone. Did I hear right that you guys were in Hawaii recently? Hope to be seeing pics soon!

Binny said...

I love that picture of Tom with his little guys. They are all so handsome and it is such a cute picture.

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday, Tom!