I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to Tom, thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father! I appreciate all that you do for our family, you are so dedicated, fun loving, understanding and generous..... just to name a few. I love you so much!
Carson wrote a little story about his dad that I thought was so cute..
Thomas is my Dad. He has glasses. He swims. He likes basketball. He does back flips on the tramp. He has brown hair. He eats a big meal. He is funny. He goes to work. He has blue eyes. He likes to eat pasta. He likes toast. He likes to tickle me! He goes to the library with me. He goes to the store and buys movies but he doesn't buy PG13 sometimes. He is a great dad. He helps me with homework. His favorite sport is basketball so is mine. He likes to play tag with the whole family. He plays games with me. He plays catch with me. My dad is the best Dad in the whole world.
Happy Father's Day we love you!
7 comments:
Now that's just too much. What a great dad, indeed, and a great mom/wife for posting about him.
That is so cute. I miss hearing stories about your little boys!
Too cute! Happy Father's Day, Tom. I'm sure you are a great dad.
Fathers have such a huge influence on their children. What a blessing it is to have such a great one. What cute insights from Carson!
I love your blog! It is so fun to read and see the cute pictures. Tom is a great dad, I am so proud of him! That letter from Carson is adorable, what cute grandkids I have!
oh that is so sweet and funny! Tom is such a good dad and so cute with his boys.
This is priceless!
Post a Comment