
Every summer we visit my parents who live in Roseville, CA. It was so much fun, my two sisters and their kids were there also, so the kids had a great time. We never have a lot of stuff planned for the kids but they have a blast just being with their cousins.

We took them to a place called Bounce U which is alot like Kangaroo Zoo. Austin went down this slide over and over again. I took Max down but you go so fast that I skinned my elbow...it hurt!

All the kids crammed in this little pool, of course we couldn't get a picture with all of them even looking in the right direction.

Probably the highlight of Carson's trip is the swimming. He loves to swim and would go every day if I would let him. Tom threw him as high as he could off the diving board. He loved it, he's always looking for a thrill. He is such a determined boy!

Austin with his cousin Lizzy sitting in the "pirate ship"

It was really nice because my parents house had a path that wrapped all the way around their backyard, so Max had so much fun pushing the toys around.

We took the kids to a sprinkler park, they thought that was so much fun!


Max was a little timid at first and would just touch the water with his little pointer finger but by the end he was soaking wet and didn't want to come out!

Carson spent anytime that he wasn't swimming outside riding bikes. He loves being outside!

Some other fun things we did on this trip were: Seeing Mama Mia with the girls, playing fun games in the backyard like: Red light Green Light, Mother May I, Steal the Bacon, lots of swimming, going to the swap meet (I wish we could find produce for that price here,) visiting with family and of course the yummy food!
6 comments:
Those pictures look so good. What a fun tradition every year. Looks like lots of fun!
We had so much fun with you guys! I hope we get to see you sometime soon. I am going to make you come out and see me next year!
What a fun family reunion! Its so cute seeing all the cousins together! Everyone is getting so big!
What a great trip! It's so great to get cousins together.
Fun. I love the picture of Carson in the air - what a dare devil.
How fun! I love getting together with family. The kids always seem to have a blast.
Post a Comment