Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter

So I'm just gettting around to putting pictures from Easter up, I know it's shocking isn't it. We had a wonderful Easter that we were able to spend with my two sisters and their families and my Dad was in town for the weekend so we got to spend it with him as well. We had a wonderful time....I love being with family!

I had to put two pictures up of the boys, I thought they just turned out so cute. It's very unusual for us to get a good picture of all of them because Max is very difficult when it comes to taking his picture. I can hardly get him to look at the camera. So when he is looking at the camera and smiling I'm thrilled!

Easter morning after finding their baskets
Grandma Price put on a little easter egg hunt at her house just for the boys. It didn't take them long to find it all, they were quick! Max was even able to keep up pretty well with his brothers. Thanks so much for doing this for the boys Barbara, they loved it!


7 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

You have such handsome little boys. I think they are adorable.

Jeremy Price said...

They are so cute. We hope we get to see you guys in a few weeks.

Tarrah said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable. It's amazing how different each of them look, different features, colors of hair. It will be interesting to see who baby #4 looks like.

Miss you and hope you had a good trip to CA.

Binny said...

Nellie, I can't believe how grown up they are getting. I love seeing the younger ones wear clothes that the older ones wore. They are the cutest boys EVER! I can't wait to see you soon!

your Price neice said...

Max is so adorable! Austi is being a good boy in St. George. He loves Mckay.
I think Carson and Maxi look like you, Austin looks like Tom, so new baby (Cole, maybe?)might look like Tom.
And next time it's Maxi's turn to come here!

Messenger said...

oh your boys are just adorable, no wonder you keep getting them they are so cute.

Heather said...

Oh my...they REALLY couldn't be any cuter!!! I can't wait to see what their little brother looks like!