Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Precious Moments

My sweet friend Melissa was so generous to offer her time and amazing photography skills to take little Jack's newborn pictures when he was just a few weeks old. She is talented in so many ways. She is an excellent photographer, a talent that I wish I had. I was so pleased with how they turned out. Isn't he just the sweetest thing? There were so many cute pictures but I just picked a few of my favorites. Thank you Melissa for capturing these precious moments for me!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute! Congratulations! These pictures remind me that my baby isn't quite a baby anymore :(

Parnell's said...

Those pictures are so cute! Hope yo guy's are all doing well.

Justin said...

Wow he's a handsome little guy. Can't figure out who he looks like though.

Barbara said...

He is so cute, I am just waiting to see who he will end up looking like. All of your boys change so much from the first month. I am guessing Austin/Tom. Such a good baby too!

Binny said...

I LOVE the pictures. He is SOO cute! I miss you tons, we need to find a way to see eachother again before next year.

Michelle said...

VERY cute. Can't wait to see him in real life!

Tarrah said...

Ahh he's so adorable and look at that dark hair. Didn't any of your other kids have dark hair like that? Look forward to "meeting" him next month!

Anonymous said...

He is so so cute. Darling pictures! Can't wait to meet him. We need to get sushi reschedule. Sorry we missed out on a fun night. Hope your doing well.

Heather said...

So precious. It is so fun to see these photos. You know how to make em and Missy sure know how to take em.

Joy :) said...

He is such a cute little guy! Congratulations!!