Sunday, May 25, 2008

Austin's Pre-School Graduation

Austin's graduation was 2 1/2 hours after we arrived into SLC from Hawaii, we had taken the red eye so we were really tired but it was sooo good to see the kids again.

They had a short little program where each of the kids had a part and they performed a lot of the songs that they had learned that year. It was so cute to see them doing all the hand motions that go with the songs. Then they had the presentation of the diplomas and the kids walked in wearing their little cap and gown, it was darling!


Austin with Ms. GeAnna and Ms. Ginny

A family picture after the graduation, well a partial family picture
Austin with his good friend Jake


5 comments:

Melissa said...

what a fun program that was! I'm so glad the boys could do preschool together and have such a great year! It sure flew by!

Binny said...

Austin looks so stinkin cute in his cap and gown I wish I could give him a big squeeze right now. Soon though.

Allison said...

Austy is soooo cute. I love the cap and gown!

Michelle said...

Cap and Gown at 4??? These kids will think they need a party for every grade they complete. Just kidding. He looks so cute and so happy. If only Tom could smile in pictures.

Barbara said...

Isn't he the cutest little graduate you have ever seen??? I just love those boys!