Sunday, May 25, 2008

We are back from Hawaii! It was a wonderful trip but it was really hard to walk off the plane and feel the cold air! It feels like it will never be summer here in Utah! Since I have been so busy this last month trying to prepare for our trip I have let my blogging slip. I am playing catch up so you will see a few new posts below. I am working on our Hawaii trip right now so keep checking back!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see your pics and hear more about your trip. I'm so glad you two could go on sucha fabulous trip and that your kids were safe and happy with their grandma!

Heather said...

Great job with the blog catch-up. It was fun to read about all your adventures. I can't wait to see some Hawaii pictures...BTW, your tans look great! I am soooo jealous!

FirstMadaxe said...

I love all the fun stories on your blog. You guys are awesome. It is so much fun to be near you and do stuff together. Janae

Michelle said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a post on Hawaii. It will only make me jealous, but I still want to see it. Did you love it? Would you go back?

Justin said...

Boy I would sure love to see some pictures of this Hawaii trip. Man that would really hit the spot!

Allison said...

Chanelle-I think EVERYONE is waiting for pics from Hawaii...get to it!