Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Best Buds

Move over Carson, Max has found a new best friend! Of course Max still loves Carson but while Carson spent the week in St. George with his cousins, Max and Austin had so much fun together! Austin adores Max and he just loves to give him hugs, sometimes he wants to love him just a little too much and he ends up knocking Max over. One of my favorite things to see is Max wrestle with his brothers. While they are sitting on the floor he will jog up to them and give them a little shove, they'll fall down and he climbs all over them just giggling away. Tom and I just get a kick out of watching them play together.


Austin pedaling away and Max as proud as can be for pushing his brother!
When I take the boys on a bike ride Max is always a little apprehensive when I first put him in there, but the minute we head down our driveway he loves it! As a mom, there is nothing more I could ask for than to see my boys being such good friends to each other!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

It kills me every time I see a picture of your kids. They are SO cute. SO adorable, and every picture has the perfect smiles. SO cute.

Ines said...

Isn't it great to see your kids get along? They look so cute together.

Anonymous said...

Your darling boys need to start modeling and making you some $$$. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend!

Binny said...

I miss those little buddies. I could just eat them up they are so dang cute.

Justin said...

I always wanted to have a little brother to push around. Because apparently beating up on your little sisters is now "unethical."

(If you imagine Chris Farley making quotes when you read "unethical" it feels a little funnier.)

kris said...

Cute pictures of the boys!!!