Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Following the Leader

Max loves to be with his brothers and try to do whatever they are doing. The other day I had just done Max's hair and had left the room to go grab his shoes, I came back and found Max in front of the mirror doing this..... After Carson had combed his hair (while Max watched) he left the water running and Max climbed onto the stool and followed along. At least he only got the sides wet and didn't mess up his cute hair!

And just yesterday I asked Carson to go to his room to do his reading. A few minutes later I went looking for Max and found him with CarsonHe found a book and climbed up to do some reading as well!Then Carson decided to go lay on the floor, so of course Max followed along. He put his legs up and everything! It's nice that the boys love that Max wants to be with them. They don't mind that he tags along, except when he messes up their Lego ships that they built.

Other things that Max also insists on doing are:

-Sitting at the table with everyone else...he screams if I put him in his highchair.
-Riding bikes with the boys, when they are out riding their bikes Max keeps pointing at the bike trailer and then gets in so I will take him on a bike ride also.
-Jumping on the tramp
-If he won't eat something, I have Carson take a bite and most of the time Max will try it.

And the only time he will wear a hat is if he sees someone else wearing it. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! It has been so fun to see his little personality shining through!

11 comments:

Ines said...

He's such a cutie pie! I love the pictures of him doing exactly like his big bro. But as I was reading this I thought: "Wait! Wasn't he just born?"

Binny said...

That is the cutest thing ever! He is so sweet. I love the one where he is doing his hair, and I think it is great that if Carson takes a bite Max will too. What a darling little boy he is!

Michelle said...

I want to EAT HIM. He is so yummy. Cute stories...Glad you shared them with the rest of us!

Jodi Collins said...

So cute. It is amazing what they do when they have older siblings.

Melissa said...

I feel the same way Ines does. It's hard to believe Max is almost 18 months! He sure is cute. How fun that you have 3 litle boys- each with their own look and personality. We love your boys!

Heather said...

Your boys are all SO cute! Isn't it fun to see them interact and love each other? It is amazing how smart they are so young?

Barbara said...

I LOVE the picture of Max combing his hair!!! I can't believe how big he is getting--then the picture reading with Carson makes me want to smother the boys with hugs and kisses! So CUTE!

Anonymous said...

So adorable. I can't beleive how cute your boys are!

Justin said...

OK let's all make sure that Michelle and Max are never in a room alone together.

Nessie said...

He is probably the cutest little kid ever!! Gees, my mom and I like to think alike. I swear he was just born and I was at your house holding him. He was cute right from the start!!

BrittanyLane said...

Your boys are so sweet! Great pictures.