Thursday, August 14, 2008

Have you tried this?

I was talking to my sister in law the other day and she was telling me about this. I went and bought it at Walgreens that day.....I love it! I don't think that my feet have ever felt so smooth, even after a pedicure. So for those of you that haven't tried this you should!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

C O O L!!! I am glad you posted this. I have seen them around and kept thinking.. it looks to good to be true. Thanks for passing along with info!!!

kris said...

I am off to Walgreens today!

Ines said...

Thanks for the tip. I like to use the Flexitol foot cream, which works really well, too. I will have to try this out, maybe combine the two for REALLY soft feet!

Melissa said...

I tried this recently too and was very impressed. It looks a little scary, but didn't hurt at all.

Meesa said...

I bought one for my husband Chris, as he has Shrek feet. What a difference, I'm a Believer!

Blondie said...

I have one and I love it!

Heather said...

What every wanna-be runner needs...I just might go get me one. Thanks for the tip!!

Becca said...

Cool! I've seen it on TV but haven't got it yet. I'll have to go get one now!

Michelle said...

Never tried it. Thanks for the tip. Always trying to find the right thing...I guess I was always skeptical because it looked like a mini cheese grater.

Justin said...

There's a girl at work who scrapes the calluses off her feet in her cubicle (ugh!) I can still hear the scraping sound.