After we brought Jack home, the first few days I didn't think I was going to survive....it was a huge adjustment for me. I had all the kids home from school...what was I going to do? I told myself this is just going to be a summer that we stay home and the kids are just going to have to be okay with that. Well after a few days of doing nothing I quickly realized that wasn't going to fly, for me or the boys. They were bored and because they were bored they were fighting...alot. When my kids fight I'm on edge so I knew the only way that we were going to survive this summer was to stay busy, and we did just that! We began the summer with baseball games, went to St. George for a weekend for my nephews baptism, had a family reunion with my family, had my family in town through most of June, went to the Gateway, this is the place monument, swimming every week, library summer reading program, rodeo, Jack's baby blessing and swimming lessons for two weeks in August. I didn't really get much done, in fact that is why I am just getting back to blogging, I think I got online a total of 3 or 4 times this summer, and that was to check my e-mail. Having our 4th really threw me for a loop, now I feel like it's finally starting to get a little easier. Here are a few of the highlights from our summer....

We took the boys to the balloon festival on the 4th of July

Playing twister at the family reunion

Grandpa and baby Jack
This is the Place Monument, Max had to wear his cowboy hat

The fountains at the Gateway, the boys loved it!


All dressed up for the rodeo


Roasting marshmallows and having smores up the canyon

Swimming and lots of it!

Arts and crafts at our family reunion

The boys were so excited to see Chance and Jace, they don't get to see them very often and love the time they get to spend with them.

Austin enjoying his smores at the family reunion. Yeah finally a treat with no eggs!
3 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful, busy summer. I laughed that the only picture of Jack was of him sleeping on your dad. Now we need an update photo - just how big is he already!?
Where is Jack? I NEED to see a picture of the big boy! But I love the pictures of the other boys, they are just too cute, and I just adore Max in his cowboy hat, it is way too cute. I miss you!
So fun to see a picture of your dad. I miss your parents, they are so sweet.
Looks like you had fun at your family reunion:)
Post a Comment