Tuesday, June 7, 2011

School is Cool

Max loved going to pre-school and most mornings he would wake up and ask if it was a school day. He loved pre-school and then sometime in October he started complaining about not wanting to go and I would have to talk him into going. When I finally got him in the car, I would have to talk him into getting out of the car, walking up to the door and finally going inside. He did this for a few weeks and then one day Ms. Geanna told me that he didn't like to go outside because the kids would play in a little fort, open the door and scream really loud and pretend like they were witches. There was one day when he absolutely refused to go outside and Ms. Geanna was finally able to get him to tell her why. She talked to the kids about it and he has been fine ever since.

He did such a good job at his pre-school program and sang along and did all the actions with everyone else. Since Tom was out of town and all of our other family was as well, my friend Heather was so nice to bring her daughter Kendall and support Max on his big day. I can't believe that he is done with his first year of pre-school!

No matter how hard I tried I could not get Max to smile! When he gets nervous he just starts making confused faces, it seems that most pictures we have of Max he just seems to be staring straight ahead.

5 comments:

Heather said...

He is so cute!! It was so fun to watch him graduate. I can't wait for Kendall to be in his class next year...fighting over him with all of the other girls ;).

Barbara said...

oh, I am so sad that I missed it! He is the cutest!

Anonymous said...

What a darling kid. Great post! Hope you're doing well and ready to tackle summertime.

Binny said...

He is SOOO cute! I love the pictures of him in his cap and gown, they are darling! Nellie was so excited to see the pictures of her favorite buddy! Only one more week and we will be there yay!

Anonymous said...

直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天 , 直播聊天